Chinese Strategic Partners
We are deeply networked in the ecosystems of China and maintain many strong collaborations with important economic and political associations.
- The China-Europe Association for Technical and Economic Cooperation is mandated and organized under the China Ministry of Commerce and is dedicated to the promotion of trade and commercial ties between China and Europe.
- EAC will work together with CEATEC to enhance economic and technology cooperation between Europe and China and supports foreign companies in their investments in China.
- China Electric Vehicle 100 Association is a renowned domestic industry think tank which promotes the electrification of automotive industry and realizes the coordinated development of green mobility and energy roadmap.
- EAC supports the international co-operation between leading electric mobility players and technology transformation roadmap in the areas of electrifications, sustainability and digitalization.
- IAC (Investment Association of China) acts under direct guidance of the National Development and Reform Commission of China and provides advise and information services for Chinese and foreign investors in cross-border investments and cooperation.
- As collaboration partner, EAC supports Chinese companies in their internationalization roadmap and cross-border M&A investments as well as foster the economic and technology co-operation between Chinese and foreign companies.
- CIAPS (China Industrial Association of Power Sources) under direct guidance of the Ministry of Information and Technology is a national, industry focused association comprising vast resources and leading enterprises in the Chinese battery industry and continuously supports their technology upgrade and internationalization.
- EAC support the execution and operational improvement of existing Chinese overseas entities and investments as well as to promote foreign direct and technology investments into China.
- China Automotive Technology & Research Center (CATARC) is a well-established research institute providing technical automotive industry research, regulatory advisory to the Chinese government and car testing services to large OEMs in domestics also for overseas.
- In collaboration with CATARC, EAC is supporting Chinese companies in their ambitious technology transformation roadmap, in China and market expansion abroad.
- China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Mechanical and Electrical Products (CCCME), Automobile Branch is responsible for formulating and executing strategies for import and export of the automobile industry. Members of the Automobile Branch are the leading domestic automotive OEMs and component suppliers.
- EAC will act as experiences international advisor to facilitate the international trade, investments and partnering for Chinese automotive companies.
- The China Automobile Dealers Association (CADA) is a well-known information exchange and collaboration platform for the automobile industry in China. Covering passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles and new energy vehicles, CADA also supports the build-up of international dealership networks.
- EAC teams-up with CADA to support domestic OEMs and vehicle dealers to explore overseas markets in Europe, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- China Association of Warehousing and Distribution (CAWD) is combining and representing the interest of leading warehousing and logistic companies for industrial products and automotive industry. CAWD’s members support leading Chinese OEMs to build-up overseas distribution channels and warehousing capabilities (esp. in Middle East and SEA regions).
- EAC and CAWD are collaborating to support Chinese companies in their internationalization plans & partner network build-up.
- The Carbon Neutrality Committee (CNC) of China Energy Conservation Association mainly works to support governments, cities, and industrial buildings with carbon peak schemes, carbon neutral roadmap, carbon neutrality certification, carbon trading, carbon finance and carbon credit development.
- Partnering with CNC, EAC provides comprehensive strategy and operational solutions to clients with focus on carbon reduction and carbon trading initiatives to help clients seizing opportunities alongside China’s decarbonization roadmap.